|News and Announcements
- Dinner reservations for the next ACS Portland
section meeting may be made
online or by calling 503-912-4360
- Hazards of anhydrous ammonia by Warren Ford
- The Portland Section will be
hosting NORM 2019
(the Northwest Regional Meeting of the American
Chemical Society) June 16-19, 2019
- Geraldine Richmond of the University of Oregon has
won the 2018 Linus Pauling Medal. The award
symposium will be held November 17 at the
Bothell campus of the University of Washington.
|Calendar of Events
- 13 December 2018: ACS Meeting at Reed College:
Prof. Elizabeth Tomasino
- 10 January 2019: ACS Meeting in memory of Jim Currie of Pacific University
- 14 February 2019: ACS Meeting at Reed College: Pieter Waldenmeier, TCI, "Poisonous Alkaloids"
- 21 March 2019: ACS Meeting at Reed College: Jeremy Sackett, Cascadia Labs, "Cannabis Testing"
- 11 April 2019: ACS Meeting at Reed College: David Ji, OSU, "Energy Storage"; student scholarship awards
- 20 April 2019: Oregon
Science Startup Forum
- 9 May 2019: ACS Meeting at Reed College: David Stuart, PSU, "Iodine in Organic Synthesis"
- 16-19 June 2019: NORM 2019
|Follow us on Twitter, Facebook,
To contact the Section, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 503-912-4360